Team Associated announced that the new 3D printed battery box for CR12 is coming soon. It allows the use of Shorty-style battery pack for longer run time and adds additional options for adjustments to weight bias. Next up is the servo mount. This rearward-positioned servo mount improves steering geometry through suspension articulation. No additional hardware is needed to use both option parts but they require a modification of stock aluminum electronics tray.
Let’s check out it now!
- Allows use of shorty-style battery pack for a longer run time
- Adds additional options for adjustments to weight bias
- No additional hardware needed
- Requires modification of stock aluminum electronics tray
Coming soon on rcMart, stay tuned for more information.
Don’t miss the CR12!
Video Credit: TeamAssociatedRC @YouTube Channel
The Team Associated CR12 Toyota FJ45 Truck RTR 1/12 4WD Rock Crawler may be small in size, but it’s packed full of features. This rig comes Ready-To-Run with Reedy Power electronics and meets S.O.R.R.C.A. class 1 and 2 rules right out of the box. No need to prep or build your rig; just charge it and you’re ready to hit the trails!
- Official 1977 Toyota FJ45 body. Two body colors to choose from.
- Satin silver front/rear bumpers and mirrors
- Scale 1.55 black wheels with soft compound off-road tires
- Chassis-mounted steering (CMS) servo
- And more…
More Team Associated products on rcMart: https://bit.ly/2SBYfsL
rcMart We Help People Have FUN with RC.