Team Associated had introduced that an all-new DR10 RTR drag race car. The DR10 drag race car is based on the 9-time ROAR Short Course National Championship-winning truck and utilizes a molded low-center-of-gravity chassis, metric hardware, 18 precision ball bearings, a 2.6:1 ratio gearbox with heavy-duty sealed gear differential and externally adjustable slipper clutch as well as an adjustable suspension. 3
Let’s check out it now!
Video Credit: TeamAssociatedRC @ YouTube Channel
Based on the 9-time R.O.A.R. Short Course National Championship platform, the DR10 Drag Race Car features a water-resistant high-power Reedy brushless speed control and 3300kV brushless motor, a 2.4GHz 2-channel radio system, as well as our ALL NEW DVC (Dynamic Vehicle Control) receiver unit with built-in adjustable digital gyro. Add to that a Reedy metal-gear, digital, high-torque servo and a water-resistant enclosed receiver box.
- Based on the 9-time R.O.A.R. National Champion short-course race truck platform
- 2.4GHz 2-channel radio with new DVC (Dynamic Vehicle Control) receiver featuring built-in adjustable gyro
- Three-position wheelie bar with optional large wheels included
- High-torque, metal-gear Reedy servo with spring style servo saver
- Powerful Reedy 3300kV brushless motor
- Lightweight front drag tires
- Durable and lightweight aluminum top shaft
- Low center-of-gravity molded composite chassis with hook-and-loop battery straps that accommodate both NiMH and 2/3S LiPo battery packs
- Metric hardware throughout
- 18 precision, rubber-sealed ball bearings
- Durable front and rear wide body mounts
- 2.6:1 ratio gearbox with heavy-duty sealed gear differential and externally adjustable slipper clutch
- Adjustable suspension geometry
- Vertical ball ends for roll center adjustments, front and rear
- Many Factory Team options already available!
Coming soon on rcMart, stay tuned for more information!
More Team Associated product on rcMart: https://bit.ly/2O7fKRI
rcMart We Help People Have Fun with RC