Team Associated announced the New Enduro Trail Truck, Sendero RTR is coming soon. At the heart of the Enduro is revolutionary Stealth(R) X gearbox. Although the exterior appears to have a conventional 3-gear transmission look, the inside is far from conventional. The Stealth(R) X features the ability to adjust the rear drive ratio independently from the front drive across three levels.
With the Enduro drivetrain, delivering useful power will not be an issue. The Sendero comes equipped with a high-strength polycarbonate body that has been pre-painted to look fresh off the showroom floor. The Sendero body was designed for both looks and function, featuring a 2-piece design with increased bed depth for cargo, injection molded bumpers, windshield wipers, folding mirrors, and front grill with working LEDs. The Sendero’s pivoting side mirror design reduces the risk of losing mirrors while on trail. Drive your rig with confidence knowing it can handle navigating through tight technical rock features.
Let’s check out it now!
Video Credit: ElementRC @YouTube Channel
- CMS (Chassis Mounted Servo)
- Adjustable front track bar
- Universal front drive axles
- Stamped steel frame rails
- Enclosed receiver box
- 12mm wheel hexes
- Adjustable front and rear bumper mounts
- Adjustable width rock sliders
- Two battery boxes
- Aluminum motor plate
- Adjustable body posts
- Optimized ball cups for more fluid axle articulation
- Adjustable rear shock mount positions
- Telescopic driveshafts front and rear
- Extruded aluminum driveshaft splines
- One-piece rear axle design
- Splined front axle with adjustable caster
- Machined input pinion gear
- Metal ring gear
- Machined steel top shaft
- Metal idler gears
- Heavy duty 5mm diameter steel links
- Metal ball bearings included
Coming soon on rcMart, stay tuned for more information.
More Team Associated products on rcMart: https://bit.ly/2SBYfsL
rcMart We Help People Have FUN with RC