Team Associated announced that the new limited edition 1:10 B6.1DL 2WD Buggy Kit is coming soon. The Limited Edition B6.1DL will be the buggy of choice for tracks with very high traction where a forward mass is beneficial and chassis roll needs to be tamed through a low center of gravity. The B6.1DL has a Laydown Stealth(R) transmission that gives the car additional traction when exiting the corners. The addition of +1 Ackermann plates and gull wing suspension arms tune the steering for a razor-sharp feel and more control. The B6.1DL features our easy-access differential, diff height adjustability, and an all-new slipper with the speed, durability and lineage expected of a true champion.
Let’s check out it now!
- 3-gear Laydown Stealth(R) transmission for lower and forward CG
- Machined pistons included for better fit and smoother operation
- Aluminum rear clamping hexes and front axles with laser etching
- Rear hubs feature large bearings and the easy-insert system to adjust camber link position and rear axle height
- One-piece shock bushings to make assembly easier
- Aluminum C and D arm mounts included for a large range of anti-squat and toe adjustments
- Lightweight aluminum top shaft
- Factory Team upgraded ball bearing kit included
- JConcepts(R) lightweight B6 clear body and wing
- Easy-access ball differential
- Differential height adjustments with 0, 1, 2, and 3mm inserts included
- New slipper assembly for better weight balance and shock clearance
- Heavy-duty V2 routed graphite front shock tower with tower guard
- Heavy-duty V2 routed graphite rear tower, long
- Heavy-duty V2 rear axles with 67mm bones
- V2 springs for a more reactive and nimble feel
- Innovative rear arms with molded inserts for ultra-fine lower shock mount adjustment
- Molded spur gear guard to help protect body from damage
- +1 steering block arms to optimize feel on dirt tracks
Coming soon on rcMart, stay tuned for more information.
The Team Associated RC10 B6.1 Team Kit was developed for high traction turf and carpet tracks where a forward mass is beneficial and chassis roll needs to be tamed through a low center of gravity and anti-roll bars. The B6.1 features an easy-access gear differential, diff height adjustability, and a redesigned slipper assembly. The setups and tuning parts remain interchangeable between the B6.1 and B6.1D configurations, and both versions come with the speed, durability and lineage expected of a true champion.
- Easy-access gear differential
- Differential height adjustment with 0, 1, 2, and 3mm inserts included
- Redesigned slipper assembly for better weight balance and shock clearance
- 3-gear Laydown Stealth transmission for lower and forward CG
- And more…
More Team Associated products on rcMart: https://bit.ly/2SBYfsL
rcMart We Help People Have FUN with RC