Team Associated announced that the underdrive diff gear set for RC8B3.1e is coming soon. This gear set for the RC8B3.1 and RC8B3.1e V3 differentials is great for low traction tracks. The underdrive gear set slows down the rear tire rotation compared to the front, making it more stable on low grip surfaces.
Let’s check out it now!
- Using underdrive gears in the rear end makes the rear tires rotate slower than the front
- Beneficial when running in low traction conditions to smooth out the car’s responsiveness
- Includes 42T ring gear and 12T pinion gear
- Compatible with RC8B3.1 V3 differentials on the RC8B3.1 and RC8B3.1e
Coming soon on rcMart, stay tuned for more information.
Don’t miss the RC8B3.1e!
Answering the demands of the fastest-growing 1/8 scale e-buggy racing class, the RC8B3.1e Team Kit was designed specifically for brushless power. Features include H.T.C. (High Torque Capacity) differentials with increased fluid capacity and a more consistent feel lap after lap, precision CVA drive shafts front and rear to keep suspension travel free through the entire stroke, and a unique, proprietary, hard-anodized 7075-T6 aluminum chassis ingeniously designed for optimum weight distribution and superior handling!
- H.T.C. (High Torque Capacity) differentials offer increased fluid capacity and a more consistent feel lap after lap
- 94mm CVA driveshafts increase traction and chassis support
- Suspension arms have been updated to modern race specs
- Anti-roll linkage curves have been altered to provide more chassis support throughout the suspension travel
- And more…
More Team Associated products on rcMart: https://bit.ly/2SBYfsL
rcMart We Help People Have FUN with RC