Team Powers announced that the Radon Pro V4 brushless speed controller is coming soon. The 200A-rated ESC features new hardware in the form of higher power FETs for lower internal resistance and thus increased power supply and lower running temperatures. At 17mm the new aluminum case is 2mm lower than the previous version while also scrubbing about six percent of weight. A new PCB layout design improves stability and reliability and the included new firmware provides the ability to access pre-defined software features – such as a limiter, throttle rate, RPM lock, brake limit, and throttle settings – using a third or fourth radio channel. Furthermore, the controller comes with a 6V/7.4V 5A high-performance BEC system to support power-hungry servos.
Let’s check out it now!
- Ultra-smooth, precise throttle and braking control
- Compatible with sensored/sensorless brushless motors
- Data analysis capability (RPM, low voltage and ESC temperature)
- PC interface for advanced programming and updating
- Easily programming through optional program card
- Built-in one-touch on/off switch with LED
- Built-in Low voltage cut-off, overheat protection and signal loss protection
Coming soon on rcMart, stay tuned for more information!
More Team Powers product on rcMart: https://bit.ly/2V16OiJ
rcMart We Help People Have Fun with RC