Thailand International Touring Car Championship TITC 2019 had been completed successfully on 28th Feb to 3rd Mar. It’s an international RC competition. The match had three class, including Modified, Non-Boost and Open Brushless. It gathered a lot of touring car lovers to join the event! All participants paid hard to compete for the game.
Let’s check out it now!
Xpress Team driver – Keith Chui and Chau Man (With Xpress XQ1) had joined this competition. Fortunately, Keith Chui got the Champion in the Non-Boosted Class.
Don’t miss the XQ1!
- Slotted shock tower ensures perfect alignment
- Bearing Supported Anti Rollbars for smoother suspension operation
- Lowered positioned shocks allow a lower center of gravity for high stability
- Marked spring tension adjustment nut for same left and right adjustment
- Single piece Bulkheads slots into chassis for tweak free assembly
- Plastic Suspension mount inserts for easy roll center adjustments
Congratulations to all winners, all of you guys paid hard to complete for the game. Hope to see you all in TITC 2020
rcMart We Help People Have FUN with RC