The 2018/19 OneTen Series Final Round has completed at the PYC in Hong Kong on 30-31 March successfully. Akio Sobue and Jan Ratheisky have got the season champions. Below we have a closer look at both of their cars, Akio’s Infinity IF14 and Jan’s Xray T4. It gathered a lot of touring car lovers to join the event!
Let’s check out it now!
The car makes use of a new, fully symmetrical chassis and topdeck design for precise steering action and equal traction characteristics while the somewhat unconventional suspension mount design has the lower arms attached to the front and rear aluminum bulkheads rather than the chassis as it is standard for most of today’s electric touring cars which results in a more natural chassis flex. Composite bushings make for swift and easy suspension geometry changes, such as toe and anti-squat, without the need for additional suspension brackets.
- Aluminum suspension holder directly mounts to the 7075-T6 lower bulkhead for unhindered chassis flex
- Resin eccentric bushings for easy toe angle and anti-squat adjustments
- Short big bore shocks and SMJ silver line spring
- Newly designed D. J. CVDs in the front as standard
- And more…
More Infinity products on rcMart: https://bit.ly/2SR6eT1
The all-new T4’19 chassis was redesigned to accommodate a new front chassis brace. The front brace can be easily installed on the chassis to eliminate side flex at the chassis front, thus improving steering response and making the car more predictable. The 2.2mm thick chassis is CNC-machined from premium-grade graphite material. The chassis features pre-drilled holes for optional parts such as chassis weights, graphite motor guard, graphite adjustable battery holder.
- All-new chassis to accommodate new front chassis brace
- All-new removable front chassis brace for improved steering response
- All-new XRAY’s unique BPA system – Body Position Adjustment
- All-new front adjustable body mounts with eccentric mounting for Body Position Adjustment
- And more…
Xpress team driver – Carven, also joined the match with XQ1.
- Slotted shock tower ensures perfect alignment
- Bearing Supported Anti Rollbars for smoother suspension operation
- Lowered positioned shocks allows a lower center of gravity for high stability
- Marked spring tension adjustment nut for same left and right adjustment
- Single piece Bulkheads slots into chassis for tweak free assembly
- Plastic Suspension mount inserts for easy roll center adjustments
- And more…
rcMart driver – Yan Cheung, taking second at the final round of the OneTen in the highly contested Stock Class! Congrats!
Congratulations to all winners, hope to see you all again.
Find out more RC product on rcMart: http://www.rcmart.com/index.php
rcMart We Help People Have FUN with RC