Yokomo Team Driver – Hayato Yoshiba won the Drift Competition in RCDC, All Japan National with using Yokomo YD-4 1/10 EP Competition Drift Car. After the competition, the Yokomo Team had invited him to conduct an interview. In this interview, He shared the skill of driving a drift car and the advantage of Yokomo YD-4.
Let’s check out the video now!
Video credit: YOKOMO@YouTube Channel
Development of this car was spear headed by none other than Matsuzaki team Yokomo drifter Hayato-San! A lower CG and the weight has been brought near in the center of the chassis to increase the stability of the quick direction changes and drift angle, the steering system of the drift-only suspension Steel Steering rack!
Let’s check out it now!
- High rigidity carbon-made double-deck chassis
- Low center of gravity structure increasing stability
- Sealed gear box shaft drive AWD
- Drive-ability is improved by allowing centralized heavy objects
- A higher located H arm specification rigidity which also allows a larger steering angle
- The standard adopted steel slide rack steering system to optimize the steering angle and Ackerman ratio
- Narrow scrub knuckle with inbuilt front king pin angle
- Shock towers made of high rigidity 4mm thickness carbon.
- Allows mounting of standard and shorty packs.
- New YD-4 front one-way diff.
- Rear solid axle.
- Both large and small rear diffusers are included.
Find out more on rcMart: https://bit.ly/2UHy7ya
More Yokomo product on rcMart: https://bit.ly/2LeN4DP
rcMart We Help People Have Fun with RC
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/rcmart