Traxxas has introduced the new Stampede 4×4 Monster Truck unassembled kit. The Stampede 4X4 Kit is designed Traxxas Tough to handle all the 4-wheel drive monster mayhem you can dish out. Its tall ground clearance and long-arm suspension make Stampede 4X4 feel unstoppable. The Stampede 4X4 assembly kit combines all the mud-slinging fun of the RTR Stampede with the excitement of building your own truck. Offered as a true roller chassis, the Stampede 4X4 Kit allows build-it-yourself freedom to add your choice of motor, ESC, servo, and radio system. All the parts are organized neatly in labeled bags with a fully illustrated color manual to make building rewarding and fun. The Stampede 4X4 Kit is perfect for drivers of almost any age or skill level.
Let’s check out it now!
The Stampede 4X4 unassembled kit isn’t just for expert hobbyists. Traxxas goes the extra mile to make the full-color instruction book easy to follow and fun to use. Each section corresponds to a labeled bag with step-by-step assembly instructions. True-to-scale part illustrations and ruler charts make it easy to differentiate between different screws, bearings, and gears. Helpful assembly tips and clear illustrations take the frustration out of the assembly process. The Stampede 4X4 unassembled kit arrives ready to assemble with a pre-cut clear body and full-color instruction guide to make building rewarding and fun. Choose your own electronics, battery, and charger (sold separately) to complete your fully custom ride.
- Stampede 4X4 unassembled kit
- Full-time shaft-driven 4WD
- Sealed, oil-filled differentials
- Waterproof receiver box for all-weather driving excitement
- Accepts brushed or brushless power systems
- Accepts standard size steering servos
- Efficient telescoping heavy-duty U-joint driveshafts
- Bellcrank steering system with integrated servo saver
- Modular simplicity, fiber-composite monocoque chassis
- Gray chassis components offer a high-contrast tech look
- Easy access battery compartment
- Drive-over-anything ground clearance and forward wheel placement
- Long-travel suspension
- Fully adjustable Ultra Shocks with X-ring technology
- High-quality hex hardware throughout
- Efficient rubber-sealed ball bearings
- White powder coated shock springs feature a responsive spring rate
- Durable solid camber links eliminate the need for adjustment
- Captured rod ends won’t pop off for superior durability
- Chrome All-Star 2.8″ wheels
- Chevron Maxx multi-terrain tires with high-performance foam inserts
- Full line of genuine Traxxas accessories available
- Unparalleled Traxxas support and parts availability
Coming soon on rcMart, stay tuned for more information!
More Traxxas Product on rcMart: https://bit.ly/2LEGjdA
rcMart We Help People Have FUN with RC