The red rocks of Moab, Utah are known to offer some of the best and most scenic trail driving in the country. Traxxas custom-painted four TRX-4 trail trucks and set out to take advantage of the beautiful scenery.
Let’s check out this exciting adventure now!
Video Credit: Traxxas @YouTube Channel
The Traxxas TRX-4 Scale and Trail Crawler chassis kit offers the same innovative features as the RTR vehicle, combined with the fun and excitement of building your own kit. Build your own portal axles, high/low range transmission, and remotely locking differentials. All the parts are organized neatly in labeled bags with waterproof electronics and pre-assembled shocks and suspension links. A fully illustrated color manual makes the kit as much fun to construct as it is to take off-road.
- Easy to follow full-color assembly manual
- Trail-tuned XL-5 HV Waterproof Electronic Speed Control
- Powerful Titan™ 21T reverse rotation motor
- Portal Axles
- Rigid Steel Frame
- Full-time shaft driven 4-wheel drive
- Tough 6mm stub axles
- Steel front CV driveshafts
- Hardened steel rear axle shafts
- And more…
Find out more: https://bit.ly/2OtlkN0
More Traxxas Product on rcMart: https://bit.ly/2LEGjdA