Traxxas released a video about the X-Maxx Day or Night with High-Intensity LED Light Kit. Built to handle brutal real-world punishment, this light kit is waterproof and built Traxxas Tough™ for maximum fun. Blaze a path through the night with this intense-white high-output LED light kit.
Let’s check out the performance now!
Video Credit: Traxxas @YouTube Channel
Traxxas innovation delivers features and performance not found on any other lighting system. The included high voltage amplifier packs the muscle to efficiently power both high-power light bars in the kit while minimizing losses from excessive current and heat. The tightly regulated output provides stable lighting performance, without flickering or dimming as the battery voltage changes. In another Traxxas first, the smart brake lights work when brakes are applied in both forward and reverse directions. This eliminates the common and annoying problem with generic aftermarket systems that turn on the brake lights while reversing.
#7885 X-Maxx LED Light Kit Includes
- Fully functioning brake lights that work in both forward and reverse direction
- Fully waterproof
- Three default lighting modes controlled from the power amplifier
- Low and high beam brightness settings
- Easy to install with simplified, concealed, color-coded wiring
- Firmware updatable through the Traxxas Link app
- App-controlled lighting functions
- Turn lights on/off remotely
- Build a custom dashboard
- Customize lighting configurations and actions
- Add additional lighting components
Coming soon on rcMart, stay tuned for more information!
Check out the Traxxas X-Maxx now!
The Traxxas X-Maxx 8S 4WD Brushless RTR Monster Truck brings the same unrelenting 4X4 power, mammoth size and award-winning innovation to the game that make X-Maxx the ultimate monster truck. When you add 30+ volts of extreme 8s power, X-Maxx 8S defies physics, unleashing jaw-dropping acceleration and 50+mph speeds. Engineered to conquer the most extreme terrain and take brutal real-world punishment in stride, X-Maxx is the definition of Traxxas Tough™.
- Modular Chassis Design: Interlocking modular chassis design keeps the motor and the gear drive together as a unit to virtually eliminate gear-crushing chassis flex. Plus, the design provides easy access to critical components, making any needed maintenance or repairs a snap to perform.
- Massive Grip: The wheels and tires are massive and so is the grip form the burley, super aggressive all0terrain tread. Add some modern style in the wheel and back it up with power for a combo that roosts dirt and gravel like a 450 dirt bike!
- GTX Aluminum Shocks: X-Maxx’s long travel, super plush feel is assured with four enormous high-performance oil filled GTX aluminum shocks. The large oil volume dissipates heat for all day shredding while an integrated wiper seal keeps the shafts clean, reducing seal wear for long life.
Find out more: https://bit.ly/2HxmZke
More Traxxas Product on rcMart: https://bit.ly/2LEGjdA
rcMart We Help People Have FUN with RC