Xpress had introduced new bi-color aluminum main chassis plates for their XQ1 touring car in mid-motor configuration as well as their forthcoming new XQ10 mid-motor tourer. The chassis is machined from high-quality 2.0mm aluminum and they feature flex cut-outs to optimize their torsional flex characteristics.
Let’s check out it now!
As with all-aluminum main chassis, they are recommended especially for medium to high-bite traction conditions as they increase overall stability while lowering the center of gravity due to their limited flexibility and higher weight compared to a carbon fiber chassis. The XQ1 specific chassis comes in a black and silver finish while the XQ10 alloy chassis sports red anodized edge details.
Aluminum bottom chassis for use in conjunction with the Execute XQ1 mid conversion kit, used for in either High Grip Asphalt or Carpet. By adding more weight to the lowest point of the chassis, increases stability and lowers the center of gravity!
Find out more: https://bit.ly/2OrSvSE
Aluminum bottom chassis for Execute XQ10, used for in either High Grip Asphalt or Carpet. By adding more weight to the lowest point of the chassis, increases stability and lowers the center of gravity!
Find out more: https://bit.ly/36XuCc6
- Adjustable top deck flex with inserts
- Comes with strong plastic parts which use 3.0mm suspension pins in the outside and inside hinge for less play and a more rigid construction
- Redesigned steering rack for a more linear and smooth steering reaction
- Built in Rear belt tensioner in the motor mount
- Lowered bumper foam for use with modern touring car bodies
- Split bulkheads aimed for low traction tracks
- Bearing Supported Anti Rollbars for smoother suspension operation
- Lowered positioned shocks allows a lower center of gravity for high cornering stability
- Plastic Suspension mount inserts for easy roll center adjustments
Find Out Now: https://bit.ly/37IEXcH
More Xpress products on rcMart:https://bit.ly/2wAYfQt