Xpress announced that the new Execute XQ1 Mid Pulley Conversion Kit is available now! Performance upgrade kit for the Xpress Execute XQ1, the pulley has been moved to the middle of the drivetrain. What this results in is equal length belts for both the front and rear, resulting in almost equal power delivery to both ends of the car allowing for earlier throttle exiting the corner. By moving the pulley, the motor has been moved forwards as well putting more weight forwards and changing the weight balance by shifting one of the most heavy objects on the car. The front belt has been moved to the center, which reduces torque steer when compared to the pulley being on the side!
Let’s check out it now!
- For: Xpress Execute XQ1 XQ1S
- Material: Graphite/Aluminum
- Color: Black/Red
The Execute XQ1 will be the car of our choice to execute our racing passion. A modern take on the traditional touring cars with some unique Xpress elements!
- Slotted shocktower ensures perfect alignment
- Bearing Supported Anti Rollbars for smoother suspension operation
- Lowered positioned shocks allows a lower center of gravity for high stability
- Marked spring tension adjustment nut for same left and right adjustment
- Single piece Bulkheads slots into chassis for tweak free assembly
- Plastic Suspension mount inserts for easy roll center adjustments
Find out more: https://bit.ly/2k0FBil
More Xpress products on rcMart: https://bit.ly/2Ez3XZa
rcMart We Help People Have FUN with RC