Xtra Speed had announced that the new well-designed crawler – XS03 1/10 Crawler 313mm #XS-CAR-913 will be released in Jan 2020. XS03 was designed by referring to some advice from the market in order to improve the climbing ability. Compare to the previous XS01, XS02 edition, XS03 comes with improved performance and more significant power in driving.
Let’s check out it now!
- Width: 200mm
- Wheelbase: 313mm
- -Full Metal 2 Speed Transmission Case & Simulation V8 Engine Heat Sink w/Fan(NEW)
- -Aluminum & Alloy Alloy Hi-Lift Portal Axle (Complete Assembled) (NEW)
- -Black 1.9 Steel Stamped Beadlock Wheels
- -Dual Spring Oil Filled Shock Absorbers (Complete Assembled)
- -Easy to use velcro strap battery tray.
- -Graphite Chassis Frame Rails (Complete Assembled)
- -Aluminum Links & Center Skid Plate (Complete Assembled)
- -Aluminum Front & Rear Bumper w/LED Light
- -Aluminium & Steel Center Shaft
- -Alloy Rock Rails w/ Plastic Receiver Box
- -All Steel Gears
- -Counter-Rotating Gearbox
- -Aluminum Body Mounts
Coming soon on rcMart, stay tuned for more information!
Before Xtra Speed XS03 launched to the market, You may want to check out the previous version XS03!
Introducing Xtra Speed’s 313mm wheelbase scale crawler! Comes packaged with all the upgrades you would ever need in a scale crawler, including: adjustable shock angles and adjustable steering geometry. Axles comes with protectors to protect it from obstacles on the trail, steering knuckles have been engineered to provide the largest steering angle whilst keeping enough material to be strong enough to handle anything on the trail. The engine is mounted at the front of the chassis, right underneath the hood of the body: exactly the same as in the real car adding to the scale realism of this rig! Note: You will only have to assemble the chassis, wheel and tires.***Please note that this car use Reverse Gear and Carbon Rails difference between with XS01
Find out more: https://bit.ly/2JEU9Nu
More Xtra Speed products on rcMart: https://bit.ly/2UnBLNR
rcMart We Help People Have Fun with RC