Yeah Racing had introduced the Hackmoto V 540 Brushless Sensored Motor (5.5T/10.5T/13.5T/17.5T) – Outlaw Spec that an extended line in the Hackmoto collection. After Yeah Racing released Hackmoto 550, Hackmoto V2, and Hackmoto Just Climb, they are going to study a race-oriented motor for touring. This time, they presents Hackmoto V 540 Brushless Sensored Motor what using oversized copper wires, the internal resistance of the motors has been lowered. Oversized angle copper tabs allow for a large area to solder wires onto. The motor case has been lightened as much as possible to reduce the weight which allows racers to easily balance their cars and aids with cooling.
Let’s check out it now!
Hackmoto V 540 Brushless Sensored Motor Included
- 5.5T – https://bit.ly/35SCtac
- 10.5T – https://bit.ly/35Xu5X1
- 13.5T – https://bit.ly/3aaBdCR
- 17.5T – https://bit.ly/3ab8H3Q
- Premium Quality Ball Bearings
- High Purity Copper used in Windings
- Removable/Replaceable Rotor
- High Power Neodymium Magnet
- Sensor-based for Excellent Torque and Low-Speed Throttle Smoothness
- Sensor-based for Precise Timing and Turbo Timing function for exceptional Acceleration and Top Speed.
- Aluminum Endbells For Light Weight and better heat dissipation
- Venting Holes Engineered Carefully For Efficient Air Flow, Cooling and weight reductions
More Yeah Racing product: https://bit.ly/35DjqRc
rcMart We Help People Have FUN with RC