Yeah Racing had introduced some optional upgrade parts for Tamiya Mini Lunch Box SW01 that aluminum steering blocks and an aluminum steering set. Starting with the steering blocks, the redesigned parts offer more stability and durability over the standard plastic items, greatly improving the overall crash resistance. A clip system for mounting the upper links ensures the truck will have equal height links left and right while the included bearings make for a smoother drivetrain. Aluminum steering set for Tamiya’s SW-01, offering more direct steering feel compared to the plastic assembly. The set removes unwanted play and smoothens out the steering due to the bearings incorporated into the system. The set is machined from high-quality aluminum.
Let’s check out it now!
Aluminum steering rack for Tamiya’s SW-01, offering more direct steering feel compared to the plastic part. Removes unwanted play and smoothens out the steering due to the bearings incorporated into the system!
Aluminum steering blocks for Tamiya’s SW-01, offering more stability over the plastic part and durability for running into things! A Clip system for mounting the upper links ensures you will have equal height links left and right! Bearings included for a smoother drivetrain!
- The steering uses 1-piece upper arms for a tight turning circle and the body leans to help suppress tumbles. It can be converted into a 4-wheel steering setup with separately sold Item SW-01 Upper Arm Connectors.
- The body is attached to the body mounts using magnets for quick attachment.
- The Type 370 motor is located right in the center of the SW-01 chassis, in a gear-driven 4WD setup with a gear ratio of 21.875:1.
- The famous Lunch Box body is molded in lightweight and durable polycarbonate and is pre-painted.
- The body leans in the direction in which the model steers, achieving remarkably tight turning circles.
- Responsive 4WD.
- Strut style suspension.
- Can be used with standard size servos and R/C equipment despite its compact nature.
- Big, tread patterned tires give superb traction and add to the overall cartoonish look of the Lunchbox Mini.
- Dish type wheels.
- Compatible with Tamiya LF Battery LF1100-6.6V Racing Pack (M-Size) as a power source.
- Aftermarket battery note: Battery pack size must be under 66x36x15mm in size.
- 370-type size motor included.
Find out more: https://bit.ly/2PxomSD
More Tamiya product on rcMart: https://bit.ly/34zRFrY
More Yeah Racing product on rcMart: https://bit.ly/2PZZtxZ
rcMart We Help People Have FUN with RC