Yeah Racing released a series of for Aluminum Front / Rear Damper Stay Tamiya M08 that #TAMC-073 & #TAMC-074 product line! Aluminum damper stay for Tamiya’s M08, stronger than the original plastic part means your car will handle crashes better!
Let’s check out it now!
- (#TAMC-074BU) Aluminum Rear Damper Stay for Tamiya M08 Blue
- (#TAMC-074BK) Aluminum Rear Damper Stay for Tamiya M08 Black
- (#TAMC-073BU) Aluminum Front Damper Stay for Tamiya M08 Blue
- (#TAMC-073BK) Aluminum Front Damper Stay for Tamiya M08 Black
Aluminum damper stay for Tamiya’s M08, stronger than the original plastic part means your car will handle crashes better!
- For: Tamiya M08
- Material: Aluminum
- Color: Black
Find out more on rcMart: https://bit.ly/2Noe6LD
Don’t miss the Tamiya M-08!
- The chassis is split into front (suspension and servo) and rear (motor and battery) sections. It can be assembled into three different wheelbases: S (210mm), M (225mm) or L (239mm).
- Rear-midship motor powers rear wheels via a differential in the Mid-Rear setup.
- Oil-filled differential gear used from the M-07.
- Features proven M-07 Concept designs: suspension arms, uprights, suspension mounts and aluminum parts.
- Includes CVA oil dampers, universal drive shafts, full ball bearings and hi-torque servo saver.
- And more…
Find out more: Tamiya 1/10 M08 M-Chassis Kit RWD EP #58669
More Tamiya products on rcMart: https://bit.ly/1TZfW2u
More Yeah Racing product on rcMart: https://bit.ly/2MUHfhZ