Yeah Racing had introduced a new Steel CVD Set #TASW-001BU For Tamiya Mini Lunch Box SW01. Steel universals for your Tamiya SW-01, provides more durability over the stock dog bone style of transmission. Change to our aluminum hexes to prevent stripping of the original plastic hex.
Let’s check out it now!
- For: Tamiya SW-01
- Material: Steel/Aluminum
- Color: Blue
Find out more: https://bit.ly/2r4gpuZ
- The steering uses 1-piece upper arms for a tight turning circle and the body leans to help suppress tumbles. It can be converted into a 4-wheel steering setup with separately sold Item SW-01 Upper Arm Connectors.
- The body is attached to the body mounts using magnets for quick attachment.
- The Type 370 motor is located right in the center of the SW-01 chassis, in a gear-driven 4WD setup with a gear ratio of 21.875:1.
- The famous Lunch Box body is molded in lightweight and durable polycarbonate and is pre-painted.
- The body leans in the direction in which the model steers, achieving remarkably tight turning circles.
- Responsive 4WD.
- Strut style suspension.
- Can be used with standard size servos and R/C equipment despite its compact nature.
- Big, tread patterned tires give superb traction and add to the overall cartoonish look of the Lunchbox Mini.
- Dish type wheels.
- Compatible with Tamiya LF Battery LF1100-6.6V Racing Pack (M-Size) as a power source.
- Aftermarket battery note: Battery pack size must be under 66x36x15mm in size.
- 370-type size motor included.
Find out more: https://bit.ly/2PxomSD
More Tamiya product on rcMart: https://bit.ly/34zRFrY
More Yeah Racing product on rcMart: https://bit.ly/2MUHfhZ
rcMart We Help People Have FUN with RC