Yokomo announced that the Yokomo’s Drift Performance brand – DP-302 V4 drift car gyro is coming soon! Dedicated for high-end customers the device is housed in a new low-profile all-aluminum case and it is usable with 2-channel and 3-channel transmitters, offering a selectable steering endpoint, dual soft/hard gain control and dual normal/assist gain mode. The gyro will become the available beginning of January 2019.
Coming soon on rcMart, stay tuned for more information!
Why don’t you take a look of Yokomo latest drift car!
This is Yokomo 1/10 YD-2S RWD EP Drift Car Chassis Kit. This new YD-2S is the plastic composite version of YD-2 Plus (released in October) which was originally designed for low grip surface such as P-tile, concrete. The higher mount motor layout and 4 gear transmission with plastic one-piece chassis will provide another type of flex point on chassis to perform more smooth and flexible drift feel for each driver. Especially the front steering feels are the different, more roles on sideways and supernatural drifting like a real car.
- 4 gear rear transmission
- Gear differential
- New design sealed gearbox
- Narrow scrub steering block
- RWD high angle steering system
- 4 wheel independent double wishbone suspension
- Rear universal shaft
- Big rear diffuser
- Plastic composite suspension mount system
- Aluminum motor mount plate (adjustable)
- Plastic composite bathtub chassis
- Plastic composite F/R shock tower
- Height adjust oil damper
- The Battery can be mounted on 4style, Vertical, and Horizontal (Front/Mid/Rear)
- And more…
Find out more: https://bit.ly/2PuDulF
More Yokomo product on rcMart: https://bit.ly/2PlCtYe
rcMart We Help People Have Fun with RC
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/rcmart