Yokomo had uploaded a video of the setting of the winner who wins the game in Thailand International R/C Drift Competition and he was driving YD-2S.
Let’s check out the introduction video now!
Video Credit: Yokomo @YouTube Channel
This is Yokomo 1/10 YD-2S RWD EP Drift Car Chassis Kit. This new YD-2S is the plastic composite version of YD-2 Plus (released in October) which was originally designed for low grip surface such as P-tile, concrete. The higher mount motor layout and 4 gear transmission with plastic one-piece chassis will provide another type of flex point on chassis to perform more smooth and flexible drift feel for each driver. Especially the front steering feels are the different, more roles on sideways and supernatural drifting like a real car.
- 4 gear rear transmission
- Gear differential
- New design sealed gear box
- Narrow scrub steering block
- RWD high angle steering system
- 4 wheel independent double wishbone suspension
- Rear universal shaft
- Big rear diffuser
- Plastic composite suspension mount system
- Aluminum motor mount plate (adjustable)
- Plastic composite bathtub chassis
- Plastic composite F/R shock tower
- Height adjust oil damper
- The Battery can be mounted on 4style, Vertical, and Horizontal (Front/Mid/Rear)
- And more…
Find out more: https://bit.ly/2PuDulF
More Yokomo product on rcMart: https://bit.ly/2PlCtYe
rcMart We Help People Have Fun with RC
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/rcmart