Axial announced the new 1/24 SCX24 Deadbolt 4WD RTR Rock crawler is coming soon. Equally, at home on creative indoor trails and challenging outdoor terrain, this Deadbolt™ is eager for adventure almost anywhere — the 1/24 scale SCX24™ chassis proves that BIG fun comes in small packages! The chassis shares many familiar features with its highly successful 1/10 scale SCX10™ inspiration. It has rugged steel C-channel frame rails with bracing and officially licensed Nitto® Trail Grappler tires on KMC® XD Machete wheels, providing the toughness and tread to tackle off-road challenges (and the freedom to face them down on-road, too). The SCX10 hinged body system has been carried over into this rig as well…so you can change the battery or check out other onboard components with barely a break in the action.
Let’s check out it now!
Video Credit: axialvideos @YouTube Channel
- Includes radio system, ESC and transmitter batteries
- Includes motor and on-board LiPo battery
- Realistic narrow-stance rock crawler body in olive green or red
- Moulded roll cage with realistic light bar
- Realistic driver figure and many other scale details
- Officially licensed KMC XD229 Machete Crawl wheels
- Officially licensed Nitto Trail Grappler M/T tires (S30 compound, large block tread)
- Full-time 4WD
- Splined and sleeved front and rear drive shafts allow for maximum suspension travel while keeping the power to the wheels
- Steel front and rear axles, front stub axles and dogbones provide strength and durability
- Rugged steel C-channel frame rails with bracing keep everything rigid and aligned
- Front and rear axles consist of a two-piece, moulded plastic solid axle design
- 3-Link front and 4-link rear suspension supply optimal handling
- Coil-over shocks with simulated reservoir and durable plastic suspension links deliver proven Axial crawling performance
- Front and rear differentials each house a worm gear setup to power the axles and create higher ground clearance. Worm gear drive also provides a low gear ratio to reduce torque twist
- Two LEDs in the front bumper for night driving
Coming soon on rcMart, stay tuned for more information.
Don’t miss the Axial SCX10 Deadbolt 1/10 4WD EP Rock Crawler RTR #AX90044!
The SCX10™ platform is an already proven chassis-of-choice for scale enthusiasts around the globe. For this new version, Axial has taken the popular Deadbolt™ body from the AX10™ chassis and placed it on the SCX10™ which gives it a cool scale appearance and, for existing customers, a new factory body choice. The Deadbolt™ body with realistic driver figure, officially licensed Maxxis Trepador tires and officially licensed Walker Evans Racing wheels makes the SCX10™ Deadbolt™ the go-to vehicle for realistic scale video action.
- ROVEN DURABILITY – AXLES DESIGNED WITH PERFORMANCE AND DURABILITY IN MIND: The axles have been designed with many features that are not available from other products on the market. Everything from the axle strength, pinion angle, caster, and ground clearance were taken into consideration when designing these axles. The result is a far superior axle that will stand-up to some severe punishment. To ensure added longevity from the start, a high-tolerance sintered diff locker is included along with hardened steel axle shafts.
- WB8 HD WILDBOAR™ DRIVESHAFTS: The WB8 HD Wildboar™ Driveshafts feature an updated design with a larger diameter cross pin (2x11mm) along with an M4 Screw Shaft (2mm hex drive) for added strength. A center splined slider floats between each end and features added material which reduces flex and fatigue.
- DUAL SLIPPER CLUTCH: Our dual slipper design uses a pad on each side of the spur gear for added surface area. This allows for more precise tuning and holding power. The spur gear features strong, 32 pitch gearing for high torque applications.
- And more…
More Axial products on rcMart: https://bit.ly/2E7QEMC
rcMart We Help People Have Fun with RC