Protoform announced that the new Turismo Clear Body for 190mm Touring Car is coming soon. Electric touring car racing has undergone yet another evolution since the multi-national championship-winning Type-S was released in 2017. Catering to the demands of racers needing ultra high-downforce, super low-CG aerodynamic bodyshells, PROTOform is proud to release its latest contender for 190mm touring car racing: the Turismo. Designed and produced using the latest in 3D CAD and 5-axis milling technology, the Turismo is packed with new features for outstanding performance on the track and ease-of-mounting while preparing to dominate the competition.
Let’s check out it now!
- High Downforce, Low-CG Aerodynamics
- Cab-forward for Precise Steering Characteristics
- Long Rear Decklid with Spoiler Lip for Added Rear Grip
- Easy to Mount with Grid Marks at wheels, hood and trunk
- Global Body Spec Compliant (ROAR Approval Pending)
- And more…
Coming soon on rcMart, stay tuned for more information.
More Protoform products on rcMart: https://bit.ly/2QVVuko
rcMart We Help People Have FUN with RC