Weekend crawler meeting is a great event to release the daily pressure. This time RC Crawler Custom TR organized the Weekend Crawler Meeting in Yeşil Vadi Mesire alanı Turkey. A happy time with the same hobby lover.
Let’s check out the highlight video now!
Let’s check out the highlight photo now!
Don’t miss the TRX-4 and GS02!
Video Credit: Traxxas @YouTube Channel
The Traxxas TRX-4 Scale and Trail Crawler is an all-new Traxxas design that instantly obsoletes the status quo with greatly expanded features, versatility, and capability. In other words, we built it the Traxxas way, rugged, powerful, and ready for fun!
- Ultimate Ground ClearanceThe TRX-4 Scale and Trail Crawler is equipped right out of the box with Traxxas’ game-changing portal axle set. Portal axles lift the truck at the wheels for huge center pumpkin ground clearance. In order to achieve the same clearance with straight axles (and not get stuck), your tires would have to be over an inch taller than the TRX-4’s tires. Straddling boulders with ease, the TRX-4 chassis definitely takes the path less traveled and simply leaves all the others behind.
- Torque Twist EliminatedThe portal axles use gear reduction right at the wheels that dramatically reduces undesirable torque twist. Total axle gear reduction is over twice non-portal designs. The Titan 550 motor torque is translated into straight, powerful, forward motion, rather than wasted energy twisting your rig right off the rocks.
- Improved GeometryPortal axle geometry raises the axle link mounts and center driveshaft, greatly reducing critical driveshaft and suspension link angles. This means less strain on the driveshafts, and the higher suspension links provide greater clearance with less scraping and dragging across the rocks. The steering drag link and tie rod are also raised up and out of harm’s way.
- Rigid Steel FrameA heavy-duty formed-steel ladder frame with molded cross members creates an extremely rigid backbone that lets the suspension do the work it was designed to do. You’ll feel the difference on trails where the elimination of chassis flex allows for precise wheel placement when navigating technical terrain.
- And more…
- Dual Slipper Clutch
- All Metal Internal Gears
- Hardened Carbon Steel Universal Joints
- Kingpin Angle in Front Axle
- Zero Ackerman Steering
- Hi Steer Knuckle Arm
- Metal Diff Locker
- Hardened Carbon Steel CVA Kit
Find out more RC product on rcMart: http://www.rcmart.com/
More Traxxas products on rcMart: https://bit.ly/2rIiqK5
More Gmade products on rcMart: https://bit.ly/2XCWTks
rcMart We Help People Have FUN with RC